TVA’s Retail Development Program helps foster business growth by:
- Linking Valley communities with commercial business opportunities that promote capital investment, support job growth, expand the local tax and revenue base, and enhance property values.
- Providing communities with practical insights into retail development processes.
- Helping existing retailers and other small businesses gain a better understanding of their trade area and customer base through market intelligence.
- Workshops and discussions to help community leaders further understand retail development and develop targeted retail strategies.
- Access to consumer business information, databases, maps, expansion plans, and marketing resources to support retail development initiatives.
To discuss program offerings for your community, please contact:
28 Century Blvd., Suite 100, Nashville, TN 37214
Since 1994, Buxton has been the industry leader in customer analytics for the retail industry.
- Its focus now includes healthcare organizations, consumer packaged goods manufacturers, and city governments.
- Buxton draws from its individual and household-level data to determine lifestyles and buying habits, clearly identify an organization’s best customers, and find more like them anywhere in the U.S.
- Among its 1,900 clients are retailers Lowe’s, Sally Beauty Supply, FedEx, Restoration Hardware and T.G.I. Friday’s.
The ICSC offers a number of member services:
- It helps them develop their business through education, research, information, deal-making, and action on legislation and regulation.
- It hosts conferences and local, state, and regional alliance meetings that bring together developers, property owners, retailers, and lenders for education and deal-making.
- It offers several useful industry publications, such as Retail Perspective, and a full line of industry-specific books and manuals.